Tips and troubleshooting
Below you can find a list of various tips and troubleshooting items. If you encounter an issue that is not covered by the documentation. Snowbound technical support is standing by to help you succeed.
Please note that Snowbound error code’s will always return as a negative number.
Submitting A Ticket to Snowbound Support
In order to get a fast, helpful response, please make sure Snowbound has everything needed to reproduce the issue, including:
- The configuration files:
- The document that the user is trying to view. Most issues are document specific.
- The Java console log and the server log.
- A list of steps that the customer took from starting the Viewer until they see the error.
- It is often helpful to have screen shot of what the user is doing when they encounter the error as well.
- The version of VirtualViewer and Java that are being used.
Once you have all of the relevant information please submit a ticket with Snowbound Support Portal
Have questions, corrections, or concerns about this topic? Please let us know!